Terms and conditions
By accessing our website www.afeias.com and/or our app “AFEIAS” you agree to be bound by the provisions of these Terms of Service. The domain name, Website and the App is owned, registered and operated by “AFE Education Private Limited,”a private company incorporated under the (Indian) Companies Act, 1956, and having its registered office at D-28 AAKRITI GARDEN, NEHRU NAGAR, BHOPAL, Madhya Pradesh, India, 462003 (hereinafter referred to as “AFE IAS” or “us” or “our” or “company”).
Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version www.afeias.com. AFE IAS may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Your continued use of the Services post any modification of the Terms of Service shall be taken as your consent and acceptance to such modifications. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- These Terms of Service apply to all Users of the Service. The Service includes all aspects of AFE IAS website which includes but is not limited to products, software and services offered via the AFE IAS website and/or App, such as the AFE IAS online platform, and any other service or application that AFE IAS introduces from time to time.
- You agree and acknowledge that AFE IAS shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website and/or App, including, but not limited to, the User Content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, AFE IAS may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. AFE IAS reserves the right to refuse access to the Website and/or App, terminate Accounts, remove or edit contents without any notice to You.
AFE IAS Accounts
In order to access some of the features of the Service, you may have to create your account with AFE IAS. You agree and confirm that you will never use another User’s account without permission of the said User. When creating your account, you confirm that the information so provided is accurate and complete. Further, you agree that you are solely responsible for the activities that occur on your account, and you shall keep your account password secure and not share the same with anyone. You must notify AFE IAS immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. At no point in time will AFE IAS be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account; you shall solely be liable for the losses caused to AFE IAS or others due to such unauthorized use, if any.
Access, Permissions and Restrictions
AFE IAS hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without AFE IAS’s prior written authorization.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to access Content of any other user through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Service itself.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain AFE IAS’s prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the Service;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page or website that provide similar service as that of AFE IAS.
- You agree to installs and updates from time to time from AFE IAS. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Service and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit AFE IAS to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Service.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the AFE IAS servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, AFE IAS grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. AFE IAS reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases at any time with or without providing any notice in this regard. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any Users of the Service with respect to User Content.
- You may post reviews, comments and other content; send other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any other form of spam. Further, you give AFE IAS limited, royalty free, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use the User Content and communication in developing its Service and in any of its marketing or promotional activities.
- In your use of the Service, you will at all times comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- AFE IAS reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time with or without notice at its sole discretion.
In addition to the general restrictions mentioned above, the following limitation and conditions shall apply to your use of the Content.
- AFE IAS Content utilized in the Service which shall include but not be limited to trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”), process, images, software, graphics on the Service, are owned by or licensed to AFE IAS and subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- User Content is provided to you on an AS IS basis. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any User Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by AFE IAS on the Service for that User Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any User Content for any other purposes other than as provided herein without the prior written consent of AFE IAS or the respective licensors of the User Content. AFE IAS and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources, and that AFE IAS is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against AFE IAS with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless AFE IAS, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
Content and Conduct
- As an AFE IAS user you may submit User Content on the Service, including videos and user comments. You understand that AFE IAS does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing such User Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish the User Content that you submit; and you license to AFE IAS all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such User Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service for the duration the said User Content is available on AFE IAS’s Service platform.
- You understand and confirm that you shall not during your use of the Services at any time post or publish any content, comments or act in any way which will amount to harassment of any other User. If at any given point it comes to the notice of AFE IAS that you are engaged in any kind of harassment of other Users, then in such a case you agree that AFE IAS shall have the sole right to suspend/terminate your account with immediate effect and without any notice of such suspension or termination and we also reserve the right in our sole discretion to initiate any legal proceedings against you in such cases.
Paid Course Condition
Further, the courses made available on AFE IAS can be streamed live on the Website for a limited period only, following which the video will be automatically deleted and access to the same shall be permanently shut down. To access the course/lessons the user should have:
- A minimum of 2 Mbps speed internet connection for optimal usage of AFE IAS.
- The course purchased on AFE IAS is exclusive for the users enrolled and who have paid and subscribed to it. You shall not give any unauthorized access or distribute or reproduce the Content to a third party.
In the event that AFE IAS becomes aware of any users giving unauthorized access to any third party, AFE IAS reserves the right to suspend or terminate the said User’s account.
The terms and conditions of this course are subject to change. Latest terms and conditions for this course can be accessed from following link- https://afeias.com/classes/
AFE IAS Intellectual Property Right
The Service, the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code on the Website and/or App is owned and controlled by AFE IAS and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such content mentioned hereinabove is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other national and international IPR laws and regulations. For clarity, content in the above sentence shall not include User Content.
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary, or any proprietary material owned by a third-party and so expressly mentioned, AFE IAS owns all IPR to and into the trademark “AFE IAS”, and the Website and/or App.
The mark “AFE IAS” is the sole property of AFE IAS. Reproduction in whole or in part of the same is strictly prohibited unless used with an express written permission from AFE IAS.
- If you as a User has registered for a course, then you have to make all the required payments for the said course within the timelines mentioned on the page of the respective course.
- Payments shall be made within the timelines that are communicated to you. All payments made herein shall be subject to applicable taxes.
Any refunds that are to be processed shall be processed in accordance with the AFE IAS’s refund policy.
When you visit AFE IAS or send email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us, you consent to receive communication from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, disclaimers, offers and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication should be in writing.
Termination of Account
- AFE IAS will terminate a user’s access to the Service, if
- the user is a repeat copyright infringer;
- the users breaches any terms of these Terms of Service.
- Violation of any applicable laws;
- your use of the Service disrupts our business operations or affects any other party/ User; or
- you have behaved in a way, which objectively could be regarded as inappropriate or unlawful or illegal or which would bring any claims against AFE IAS.
- We may suspend access to the Services or require You to change Your password if we reasonably believe that the Services have been or are likely to be misused, and we will notify You accordingly. Any termination of Your registration and/or Account or the Services will not affect liability previously incurred by You.
Effective of Termination
If a user’s account is terminated for any of the above-mentioned reason in such cases, AFE IAS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the user’s account with immediate effect. Upon suspension or termination of the User’s account User access shall be terminated immediately and the user shall not be able to access the said terminated account.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AFE IAS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AFE IAS EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, TERMS OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES SO LINKED AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF USER CONTENT OR ANY CONTENT ON AFE IAS, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT THAT IS POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. AFE IAS DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND AFE IAS WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL AFE IAS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, LOSSES OR EXPENSES OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE AT AFE IAS, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WE UNDERSTAND THAT, IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY THAT CANNOT BE LEGALLY EXCLUDED, IF THAT IS TRUE IN YOUR JURISDICTION, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AFE IAS LIMITS ITS LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THOSE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS TO EITHER SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN (OR THE COST OF SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN).
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AFE IAS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
THE SERVICE IS CONTROLLED AND OFFERED BY AFE IAS FROM ITS FACILITIES IN INDIA. AFE IAS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SERVICE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AFE IAS, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; (iv) any claim that your User Content caused damage to a third party; or (v) violation of any applicable laws. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
Eligibility to use and Acceptance of the Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. If you are under 18 years of age, then please talk to your parents before using this website.
AFE IAS reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website and/or App to any Users or to suspend and/or terminate access granted to existing registered Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
We provide these Terms of Service with our Service so that you know what terms apply to your use. You acknowledge that we have given you a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms of Service and that you have agreed to them. You agree and acknowledge that your use of the Website and/or App and the Services is subject to the most current version of the Terms of Service made available on the Website and/or App at the time of such use.
AFE IAS shall not be liable for failure to perform, or the delay in performance of, any of its obligations if, and to the extent that, such failure or delay is caused by events substantially beyond the its control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of the public enemy or governmental body in its sovereign or contractual capacity, war, terrorism, floods, fire, strikes, epidemics, civil unrest or riots, power outage, and/or unusually severe weather.
Information Technology Act
Certain laws in India prohibit and impose restriction on use of the Website and you are advised to make familiar with those laws and not to post any information or messages that are, or that may be construed, as being malicious , defamatory, inappropriate, slanderous, pornographic or otherwise sexually oriented or that makes attacks on or the otherwise opines or comments on any individuals or groups of individuals, educational institutions or any other entities whatsoever (whether companies, firms, or any other institutions). You also agree not to post any information to which you do not have copyrights or other appropriate permissions to post in public forum. Your failure to comply with these terms may result in removal of your postings without prior notice to User. The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
Certain laws require maintaining data with respect to the services, Goods and other personal information in a prescribed format and AFE IAS will use all the information to the extent required in compliance with the applicable laws and as may be directed or amended from time to time.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms of Service are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India, without reference to conflict of laws principles and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
If any part of these Terms of Service is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part of will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any notice required to be given in connection with the Services shall be in writing to the registered office of AFE IAS. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Service and operation of the Service may be interfered with by numerous factors outside our control. Headings are for reference purpose only an on no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to any breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
For Online Classes
All subscription/ enrolment charges are final and there will be no refund permitted in case of cancellation requested by the USER.
AFE IAS at all time reserves the right to make any changes to the courses and to call off any course at any given point and the same shall be intimated to the enrolled users of the called off course within 24 to 48 hours of the said course.
However, in a case where a transaction has been completed by you on the Site, and money has been charged to your card or bank account but a enrolment has not been done within 24 hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us by sending us an email on (email address) or posting us a message on the Contac US page (optional). In such a scenario you will be entitled to a full refund. We request you to include in the email the following details – Transaction date and transaction details or proof of your statement from where the amount has been debited. WE shall investigate the incident and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the services then you will be refunded the money within 15 working days from the date of the receipt of your email.
If you have enrolled for a course with AFE IAS and have made the required payment for the same and the said course gets called off by AFE IAS for any reason whatsoever, then in such a case the refund shall be processed within 10 working days from the date the course gets called off.
Please note that the refund timelines depend on the bank turnaround time and related RBI guidelines. These timelines may be subject to change from time to time. For the purpose of this Refund Policy, business days shall mean the days on which AFE IAS corporate office operates.
For offline classes
Please refer to the latest terms given on the following page- https://afeias.com/classes/
AFEIAS welcomes your questions or comments regarding these Terms by emailing us at email@example.com